Friday, August 24, 2012

Body Butter(s): Yum

I think I am possibly addicted to feeling moisturized.  Recently, I've tried various lotions, body oils, shower gels, etc.  

My favorite find has most definitely been Tree Hut Body Butter - I stumbled on ONE at Publix, but they're all available online and are very affordable ($7-ish per jar).   The one I tried is the Brazilian Nut scent - info on the product here:

"Natural Brazil nut oil hydrates and repairs, damaged and neglected skin, with vitamins A, C and E, helping it to regain its healthy sheen. This extra thick body butter, infused with certified organic Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Brazil nut oil and Safflower Seed oil, was designed to seal in moisture for those problem areas, leaving you with repaired, renewed skin."

From trying the whole jar first-hand, I have to say - the website doesn't lie.  It's a thick cream, but it rubs/soaks into the skin beautifully, leaving skin ultra soft and actually feeling firmer.  The scent and moisture last all day.  

I love this product, and now that I've located their various scents, I will likely have to purchase them all...you know, just to be thorough!  This may also become a gift of choice for my lady friends - fair warning!


No comments:

Post a Comment