Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sweet Skin: C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Products

I have been a long-time lover of C. Booth's hand cream, so I am not surprised that I really love their body butter!  At $8, it's totally cheap.  Thick, smooth, creamy...but it absorbs beautifully and leaves the skin feeling terrific.  The smell is light, clean, slightly sweet, and not overpowering at all.  I'm definitely looking forward to trying their other scented body butters.  I want them now!



While the body butter is great, I wasn't so impressed with the Honey Almond Nourishing Body Wash.  Price and scent are both attractive, but the lather is weak and I didn't feel incredibly clean or moisturized after using it.



Finally, the Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist was decent. Same low price and pleasant scent.  I love a good dry oil, but I felt like I had to use this one on top of a lotion instead of alone.  That's not a terrible thing, but I seem to only use this for an extra bit of shine instead of real nourishment.



Looking forward to trying some other C. Booth products - always a plus to find a budget-friendly brand that still gives a luxurious experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment