Wednesday, July 31, 2013

In Our Prime(rs) - Volume 2

Back in May 2012, I posted a blog about various primers I had tried.  Since then, I've found another fabulous one and may (*gasp*) stick with it for a while vs. trying something new.

Laura Mercier's Foundation Primer has been called the very first foundation primer - some argue that Laura Mercier invented primer altogether.  I can't speak to the truth of that, but I can say this stuff is awesome.  It does the job of making my makeup last, first and foremost.  But the great thing about this stuff is that is has so many other benefits.  It gives the skin boosts of vitamins A, C, and E, and minimizes pores over time. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't make the face feel cakey at all.



I saw that InStyle magazine awarded this Best Primer of 2013 and I definitely have to agree with them - this is a product that's worth the purchase. Thanks, Laura Mercier!

No comments:

Post a Comment