Thursday, October 17, 2013

My insides might be green.

I have no idea where I first learned about liquid chlorophyll.  It was likely some time in 2012 when I was researching how to get more vital nutrients into my body. At some point, I read about how liquid chlorophyll can benefit you:

1. Helps to rebuild and replenish red blood cells, therefore helping rebuild and replenish tissue and keep the immune system stronger
2. Boosts energy
3. Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory
4. Binds to heavy metals and helps remove them from the body (like mercury)
5. Is highly alkaline, so it helps rid the body of candida yeast
6. Rapidly delivers magnesium to the body; also contains Vitamins A, C, folic acid, iron, calcium, and protein.

There's also a claim that it helps work as a natural deodorant, but I am not testing that one. (You're all welcome.)

I ordered this bottle from Amazon (under $9), and I put drops into filtered water every day with some Mio for taste: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00028P7W6/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Verdict?  

Yep.  It's helpful.

Now, I haven't officially tested my blood or yeast levels (who does that?), but I CAN say I sleep better, have more energy, and simply feel better.  I hadn't worked out in weeks due to travel until yesterday, but I barreled through my Spin class like I'd been in the gym every day for three months.  The only unusual thing to attribute it to?  Several big containers (a day) of water with the chlorophyll in it for the past week or so.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment