Thursday, February 13, 2014

Clarisonic: Can't Live Without It.

Occasionally, a product comes along that changes your life.  Is that dramatic?  Maybe. Oh, well. I had seen the Clarisonic brush used in spas, and knew it was highly recommended, but I didn't see the point in spending $150 on a skincare tool. When I started working with Dior/Macy's, I met woman after woman with great skin, but they all used different skin treatments and products. Except one - they all seemed to use the Clarisonic. 

So when Macy's brought out the Mia First at $99, I went for it. And...I. Love. It.


From the Clarisonic site: "Day and night, skin is subject to oil, perspiration, debris, makeup, and environmental pollutants. These combine to make a sticky, stubborn pore-clogging film that can make the skin look unhealthy, feel rough, and become irritated, while acting as a barrier to skincare products. Unlike spinning devices, our patented sonic cleansing technology works with skin's natural elasticity, oscillating at a sonic frequency that produces over 300 movements per second. The resulting flexing action created between the inner and outer brushes works to loosen dirt and oil, removing deep-seated impurities from pores and priming skin to better absorb topical treatments."

This means improvements in:
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Loss of firmness and elasticity
Enlarged pores& excess oil
Rough surface & uneven texture
Dullness/Lack of Radiance
Acne/blemishes

I have to say, it comes through. When I wash without the brush now, I don't feel half as clean, and my skin looks much better when I'm using it. My products work better, meaning I spend less money on them (and on cosmetics) overall. Granted, I did get my Macy's discount, so it was a great deal - but I think it's worth the investment. 

Anyone besides me <3 the Clarisonic?

No comments:

Post a Comment