Sunday, April 13, 2014

NARS Eyes & Spa Smoothness

Two totally random product reviews:


This little NARS palette is a duo recommended by the beautiful Emma Watson - she always looks fresh-faced and a little sultry at the same time, so when she said "jump"...I did.  Called Tzarine, this is a pinkish-beige on one side, and a sparkly gray on the other. It's an interesting combination because the colors are so very opposite - i.e. not simply a lighter/darker version of the same shade, like a lot of shadow duos.  Both shades have a TINY bit of shimmer, but don't translate as sparkly. They blend nicely into each other, but I admit the light shade needs to be layered on to show up well.  Overall, I like it.
$35, http://www.amazon.com/NARS-Duo-Eyeshadow-Tzarine/dp/B003VRCEEE


H2O+ Sea Moss Black Sand Body Scrub - on the subject of deals and steals, I found this fun product at TJMaxx for about $8 - it typically runs $20. When I buy discounted products, I am always a little skeptical, but this stuff is excellent. I find it cool that the micro-fine sand grains are from cooled lava. It also contains sea salt, aloe vera, and provitamin B.  There's enough grit to exfoliate, but enough moisture to make the skin soft vs. dry. Definitely a good find!
http://www.h2oplus.com/product/sea+moss+black+sand+body+scrub.do?sortby=bestSellers&refType=



No comments:

Post a Comment