Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Clinique Favorites: November 2014

Continuing in the favorites vein, I thought I'd post a few recommended products from the Clinique line - they have some good holiday gift sets, so it may be worth considering.  Clinique is formulated to be hypo-allergenic and good for people with really sensitive skin.  I admit I don't use many of their products, as they seem to work best for very young skin...i.e. teens to early 20s.  However, I know people of all ages who seem to love it, and the price point is lower than other counter brands.

Three favorites:

1. Fresh Bloom All-over Colour: Love this stuff.  It comes in three flattering shades (pink, nude, plum tones) that go on lightly to give a sheer/subtle flush of color without being too bright.  I love some dramatic blush, but when I need some easy color, this is a go-to. $30


2. Perfectly Real Foundation. Natural finish, medium coverage, oil free, non-acnegenic. Comes in LOTS of shades.  Love the coverage and the fact that it doesn't feel heavy. $26 



3. High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara.  If you like dramatic lashes, this is definitely worth checking out - this is a thickening formula with a rubber bristle brush to separate lashes.  The effect is not quite as natural as some mascaras, but it's definitely dramatic, giving BIG lashes. $16.50



Am I missing anything you love from Clinique, folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment