Thursday, October 6, 2016

I'm back - upcoming posts, and the best drugstore beauty products?

I'm baaaa---aaaaack.  and I have red hair now.


Hi, beauty lovers.

I took a (LONG) break from blogging here to focus on some other things in life, and found myself missing it.  So, here I am.

While I am no longer officially working in a beauty advisor capacity for Macy's (that period of life was lovely fun, but naturally ended as things evolved), it's still a major love and hobby.  I have amazing friends who work in the beauty industry, and they keep me well-informed, and I plan to feature some of them shortly!

So, in upcoming posts, we'll have some recommendations for primers, cleansers, hair products and more...and of course, if you have any questions, send them my way, happy to post!

In the meantime, Influenster just posted some videos on their top drugstore beauty finds under $10 - check those with links below if you're interested.

10 Best Drugstore Concealers

10 Best Drugstore Mascaras

10 Best Drugstore Foundations

I admit I haven't tried any of these products, but if you're on a budget or need to grab something quickly at the drugstore, these could be good places to start!

More to come...

xoxo
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment