Friday, February 24, 2012

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion

I find myself always trying new lotions, and I've found quite a few good ones.  This Lubriderm lotion is one of the better ones I've tried, and it's available at your local grocery or drug store and is mid-priced.

I don't have very dry skin - my skin is normal and can fluctuate depending on weather, how much I exercise, etc.  However, I like to feel extra supple and moisturized, so I usually go for lotions with extra "umph".



This particular formulation is creamy, but not greasy.  It soaks into the skin quickly and hasn't rubbed off on my clothing.  My skin feels good throughout the day, and I don't feel the need to re-apply very soon after - except MAYBE with hand lotion throughout the day from using my hands so often at work.


Overall, it's a solid and affordable product that I'd recommend to others.


Note - this does contain mineral oil, which I believe some women avoid if they're tanners.  I'm pasty, so it doesn't pertain to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment