Friday, February 17, 2012

My Favorite Night Balm - C.O. Bigelow

I was searching for a night balm to keep my lips moistened throughout the night, as Vaseline and Chap Stick weren't cutting it. I also figured keeping my lips totally moisturized throughout the night would mean less aging around the lip area. 

Most of the night-time lip treatments I found were either ineffetive (like the Neosporin one) or really pricey.  I stumbled on this night balm at Bath & Body Works and have kept a tube of it in the bedroom ever since!


I use this almost every night - it's deeply moisturizing, not sticky or liquid-y.  It soaks in.  And since I've started using it, I haven't had chapped lips once.  The moisture throughout the night has made my lips healthier and better looking overall.

Regular price is only $7.50 on this, and the tube lasts a long time.  But Bath & Body always has sales as well, making it even cheaper.  


Definitely a recommended product!

Product link: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10951198

No comments:

Post a Comment