Friday, March 2, 2012

Hand Cream - Avon Moisture Therapy

Since Jen was kind enough to share an Avon facial moisturizer she loves in the previous post, I thought it fitting that I share another Avon product that really works - their Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream.  


 My mom actually bought a container of this for my husband - being a firefighter, he uses his hands all the time and they get cracked and dry.  But I (ahem) "borrowed" it from his cabinet and may have had a little trouble putting it back.  It's thick and creamy, and really soaks into my hands and feet.  It doesn't feel greasy or heavy after soaking in.  It's also hypoallergenic, which is important for some folks.  The smell is light, almost non-existent, and very clean.

I will admit I had to travel for work and forgot regular lotion, so I used this all over my body.  Regular body skin isn't nearly as thirsty as hands and feet, so I had to really keep rubbing it in, but it still worked.

I don't love many Avon products (sorry, Avon!), but this hand cream is great.  They offer an Oatmeal version to help relieve itch that's also highly rated.  The best part about these products?  They cost $1.99!  Definitely a good buy for those of us who are addicted to hand creams!

No comments:

Post a Comment